CandidatesExceptional Personnel is an independent recruitment specialist with the agility and ability to provide recruitment solutions across the IT and accountancy spectrums. Listening to you is paramount so that our services can be tailored to your needs. As experts we believe in the importance of matching the right candidate with the right job, at the right company at the right time. For your success we use our expertise, market knowledge, connections and search and selection skills to get these essential ingredients correct. We believe it is imperative to find the right working culture to enhance your career and the right candidate to strengthen your business.
- We will not send your CV without permission
- We listen to your job requirements and won’t try to force a round peg into a square hole
- We will not ask you to fill in ridiculously long application forms
- We want to know you as a person, not just a CV
- We treat your details with complete confidentiality
Refer a friend. At Exceptional Personnel we value personal recommendations. If your colleague or a friend is seeking a new position within the accounting, Human Resources, or Senior Office Support fields, then please let us know their contact details which we will treat in the strictest confidence. When we successfully find your colleague/ friend a new position you will receive £100 Marks and Spencer vouchers and Exceptional Personal will donate £100 to a charity of your choice.
Refer a friend
CV Writing Tips
- It is vitally important when seeking a job that you apply and sell yourself to maximise your chances of success. There is no definitive way to write a CV or what to include but there are areas you need to highlight.
- Professional Qualifications: What level? Dates? First time passes?
- Academic Qualifications: Exact degree subject, location? Dates?
- Location of your employers and School, (it helps to build up a picture of the person.
- Use bullet points
- State Key acheivements
- And finally look at what the job is asking for and make sure your CV provides obvious answers to as many of the job requirements as is possible.
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
- Prepare, make sure you have researched the company and as much about the job as you can, with the internet there are NO excuses
- Firm handshake, smile, speak clearly and steadily.
- Make eye contact.
- Be prepared to make small talk.
- LISTEN to the questions, and answer the questions that are asked (not always the ones you have necessarily prepared for)
- Prepare a list of questions about the company, department, show an interest
- Don’t just list your qualities, it brings you to life if you give real life examples of your qualities
- Show your qualities, ambition, drive, passion, motivation, enthusiasm